Our approach to Psychometrics
With the increase in the use of testing, the field of psychology has flourished tremendously in terms of credibility. The reason for this is humans and their interaction with the environment. Fields involving the human force have grown richer through psychometrics being the science of measuring psychological attributes objectively.
Simply put, psychometrics is the systematic measurement of mental aspects in order to understand them in a more efficient manner. The field keeps evolving by finding various ways of measurement, resolving discrepancies with refined methods for increasing accuracy.
The scope of psychometrics has further expanded its boundaries as the demands of society have risen. We approach measurement of psychological constructs as having the potential of evaluation and enhancement of human nature, consequently giving rise to innovations and development.
We cater to
Traitfit is an outcome of intense churning inside Brainberg labs.
What we have?
- Statistically valid and reliable assessments
- 100% Secure and easy way of talent management
- Industry Specific Benchmarking
- Individual/Students to identify their skills and employability status
- Training providers and educational institutes for keeping the track of their training interventions.
- Assessing bodies and employers from industry for evaluation of skills of the candidates.
Traitfit’s mission is to help organizations in following areas:
Recruitment and selection:
- By ensuring cultural fitness, organizations can increase employee longevity. By ensuring role and competency fit, organizations can reap the benefits of higher productivity.
Leadership development and succession planning:
- Organizations can reap the benefits of preparing the second line of leadership, developing skills for meeting challenges like turnarounds, starting a new business, launching a new product, and reinventing the business model etc.
Forming Project teams:
- By ensuring the right composition, organizations can benefit by leveraging the collective energy of the group as a whole and manage team dynamics better.
Engagement and retention:
- By understanding the motives, values and preferences of people, organizations can utilize the insights drawn from these instruments to manage aspirations of people especially in today’s context when workplaces are increasingly becoming diverse.
- These instruments can also be used to drive initiatives for specific cultural transformation such as building culture of innovation and deriving excellence in customer service, for which there are certain behaviours or skills required.
Children and young people occupy a very unique time in the human cycle that deserves our special attention, and the best of our resources and investments. They are the major social capital of every society concerned with change for a better today and for the future of its members. Most parents and teachers hope that their children will have a better quality of life than they have. Whizqiz is the Psychometric Assessment platform, which guides you through your life journey in the best scientific way possible.
Age group 7 to 12
EQ = EQ is an ability of a person to empathize with other people, to understand their emotions and to work with them cooperatively.
IQ = IQ is the exact measure of the child’s intellectual ability.
Learning ability Test = Ability test is to measure the learning ability of an individual.
Age group 12 yrs to 19 yrs
IQ= IQ is a intelligence quotient of an individual. IQ test gives you an idea about your intelligence.
EQ= EQ is an ability of a person to empathize with other people, to understand their emotions and to work with them cooperatively.
Aptitude and career interest test= Career is the centre of life. When you are in this age group, career choice matters a lot. This test is to give the clear idea to individuals about their career interest according to their aptitude and abilities.