18 Days – 9 contact sessions, 1 hour every alternate day.
Mode: Online – Zoom
Who can attend the Program?
- Pregnant Female
- Married couple planning for pregnancy
What are the 9 sessions?
- Session 1
Understanding the Journey from Conception to Child Birth
- Session 2
Nutrition & Diet During Pregnancy
- Session 3
Mind Body Balance during Pregnancy
- Session 4
How to overcome challenges during pregnancy
- Session 5
Practicing Yogasanas during Pregnancy
- Session 6
Pranayama & Breathing Techniques during Pregnancy
- Session 7
Preparing to Welcome your new born
- Session 8
Emotional connect with foetus in womb
- Session 9
The Miracle – Called Pregnancy
Dr. Ruta Sawarkar
Founder – Brainberg MBBS, DCH – Pediatrician, Psychology Expert.
- 20+ years of experience in treating and counselling patients
- Mentor of Change NITI Aayog, Govt. of India
- A recipient of distinguished ‘Gargi Puraskar’
- Has been associated and worked with number of research institutions like Lokmanya Medical Research Center, Pune, Institute of Integrative Health Care, Pune where she was also Medical Superintendent
- Has also worked with several schools, foundations and institutions for training of students, parents and teachers
Dr. Swati Rahane
BAMS, MD Ayurveda, Yoga Teacher
- 15 + years of experience in the field of Ayurved, Panchkarma, Dietetics & Yoga therapies.
- Certified Ayurvedic Dietician propagating importance of Healthy Diet for maintaining Health & Wellness as well as treating various illnesses.
- Certified Yoga Therapist with specialization in Medical Yoga Therapies. Conducting Yoga Therapy classes & special sessions as per health requirements.
- Focused on improving Physical and Mental health by following Ayurvedic and Yogic Life style principles.
Dr. Vishal Sangle
Co-Founder & CEO Brainberg BHMS, MA (Clinical Psychology), Doctoral Scholar (PhD), SPPU. Young Scholar – International Test Commission( UK)
- 12+ years of clinical, IO and counseling experience.
- NITI Aayog Mentor of Change, Govt of India.
- Member of American Psychological Association & SIOP.
- Member Board of Studies – MGM University, Aurangabad.
- Member of Committee for Accreditation of Psychometric Tests, Indian Institute of Business Psychology.
- Visiting Faculty Infini Institute of Construction Program Management.
- Expert in construction and administration of Psychometric Assessments.