Rojgar Bharat-AatmaNirbhar Bharat Counselling Scheme
AATMANIRBHAR Bharat or Rojgar Bharat Counselling Scheme is a Scheme inspired by Startup India (Govt. of India initiative) running Under ESSC- Entrepreneurship Sector Skill Council, of India to provide Entrepreneurship development Certification and 100% Loan guidance from Banks and Government.
Also, the motto of this Scheme is to make entrepreneurs self-reliant who already have successfully completed trainings like Entrepreneurship Development Program / Skill Development Program, Entrepreneurship cum skill development Program i.e. vocational training ITI, selected leading organizations.
Role of Brainberg as Service Provider Agency (SPA)
In that endeavour the ESSC has selected Brainberg to conduct the following program for all the unemployed youth of the country.
Objectives of the Rojgar Bharat Scheme:
- Create Awareness about the Rojgar Bharat and inform the youth of India about Entrepreneurship and its opportunities.
- Sensitize prospective candidates about available Market Opportunities under the Rojgar Bharat, including horizontal and vertical pathways.
- Facilitate Psychometric Testing and Face-To-Face Counselling Interventions to create an individual-level impact to guide aspirants to make the right choice of training and subsequent entrepreneurship.
- Facilitate Understanding of the concepts of New India & AATMANIRBHAR BHARAT, the prospects of India becoming the Entrepreneur’s hub of the World and how the new generation of youth can become drivers of change.
Key Features of Rojgar Bharat:
- To counsel 10 crore candidates unemployed from 5 March 2020.
- Target Beneficiaries include students/candidates, School & College Dropouts, young adults from the community, college students, polytechnic students, ITI students, Diploma students, Graduates, Post-Graduates, NEET category (Not in Employment education or Training) and the youth of India at large, preferably in the age group of 18-55 years.
- Facilitate Awareness and Guidance among the Candidates about the available skill as per their aptitude and Psychometric Test results and availability of eEDP & Loan Project.
- Capacity Building of Counsellors to fulfil the objective of the scheme.
- Entrepreneurship on Wheels: Entrepreneurship on Wheels will be a part of the Rojgar Bharat in order to create awareness about Entrepreneurship among youth at their doorsteps. Specially branded vehicles shall tour the villages/towns for propagating the Rojgar Bharat and counsel the students.
- Mind mapping/ Psychometric test/ interest mapping would also be encouraged through appropriate incentive structure.
- Introductory Session – Duration 10-15 Minutes (As in the Rojgar Bharat Process Manual provided to SPAs)
- Counselling Video Screening – Duration 10-15 Minutes
- Tool Kit distribution for each candidate. Duration 5 Minutes
- Post Screening Interactive Session – Duration 5-10 Minutes